You’ve all heard of party rentals, but what about Vintage Rentals?
A Vintage Rental Business caters to weddings and parties or any event in need of photo props, vintage props, lounge furniture and various decor styles and pieces. Vintage rentals are vintage in nature of course, but incorporate modern and other distinct styles that morph and diverge into a sort of eclectic heaven of eye candy.
My vintage rental company, Enchanted is in the Charleston area, and I’m certainly not the only business like this. Some of the inspiration for opening and running my business came from a few of these very vintage rental businesses and websites. You can read a little about me and Enchanted here.
Vintage Rentals are all fairly new in venture, each with their distinct pieces and designs. Vintage Rentals have been popping up all over the country, and I try and follow as many as possible. If this is your first time hearing of these unique types of event rentals, you must check each and every one out.
- One, just down the road from me is the French Eclectic, in North Charleston. I love their style and attitude as well as the quirky photos of themselves posing on the most amazing vintage furniture pieces. They are true pros and service events all over.
- Something Vintage is located in the D.C area and services the surrounding states. This beautiful company makes my heart smile because Dawn and her team, restore their furniture pieces. I’m innately drawn to their tag line, “authentic vintage & handcrafted pieces with unapologetic style”.
- I love how Classic Vintage Rentals explains that their “rental collection is not all about vintage and it’s not all about modern, but a mixture of both that we do best”. They are located in Washington, and service the Northwest Region.
- Mad Hatter Vintage is located in Hampton Roads of Virginia where my children were born and mostly raised. In the spirit of growing, their beautiful line and staff continues to expand.
- Found Vintage Rentals has to be one of the largest I follow. With several locations in California, they keep me in awe. You dream it, they have it. With any given design style and time period of decor, they could sweep a confirmed bachelor off their feet.
- Loot Rentals is another favorite of mine that “appreciate the quality of vintage and modern pieces and take great pride in giving a castaway item new life”.
- Relics is another one that I salivate over on Instagram. Located in Milwaukee, this company is one for the ‘look’ books.
- Scavenged Vintage Rentals in Austin, Texas is run by Lesley an evident interior designer that makes me smile when seeing her set ups and creations.
- Lost and Found Vintage Rentals in Dayton, Ohio are one of my new protege and love the fact they have a studio, which is something I am aspiring to accomplish very soon.
- Another lovely one that offers a photo studio as well as vintage rentals is Vintage Alley, owned by Trisha and her husband in Pittsburg.
- Another familiar and endearing story is of Old South Vintage Rentals of North Carolina and how they started in a storage facility and now are in a 8,000 sq foot warehouse and 6,000 sq ft showroom that caters to many clients including celebrities.
Listed here are more swoon worthy vintage rental companies that you will love. Each hold their unique stories and collections.
Pretty Vintage Rentals ~ California
Sweet Pea Vintage Rentals ~California
Magpie Rentals ~Pennsylvania
A Bushel and a Peck ~North Carolina
Something Borrowed ~Oregon
Forever Vintage Rentals ~California
428 Main ~South Carolina
Savannah Vintage ~Georgia
Forget Me Not Vintage Rentals ~Pennsylvania
Simply Vintage Rentals ~Northeast
Vintique Rental ~Wisconsin
Dove Tail Vintage ~New Jersey
Archive Rentals ~California
Vintage Love Rentals ~Iowa
Rustic Charm ~Northeast US
Rent my Dust ~Texas
Vintage Party Rentals ~Montana
Love Birds ~Pennsylvania
Uniquely Chic ~North East US
Orange Trunk Vintage ~Canada
Southern Charm ~Canada
Something Borrowed Vintage Rentals ~Nova Scotia