RENTAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND RENTAL ORDER
IMPORTANT – READ AND SIGN THE FOLLOWING RENTAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND THE RENTAL ORDER WHICH FORM THE RENTAL AGREEMENT & ORDER AND ARE BINDING UPON CUSTOMER:
Rental Terms and Conditions
- INVENTORY. Customer acknowledges that Enchanted Rentals LLC’s inventory items are one-of a kind items. Customer shall use all property in a careful and proper manner, shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall return the property in the same condition and good repair as when received. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever.
- Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design, and capacity selected by customer, and that Enchanted Rentals LLC, has not made and does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the condition, quality, durability or suitability of the property. Enchanted Rentals LLC disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the rental property, including any express or implied warranties as to condition, fitness for a particular purpose or durability.
- Responsibility of the rentals remains with the customer from the time of delivery or pick-up until the time of return. Customer agrees that all rentals are protected from weather at all times and secured when not in use to prevent theft or disappearance.
- LIABILITY. Under no circumstances will Enchanted Rentals LLC be liable for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the rental property. Enchanted Rentals LLC shall not be liable to customer for any loss, injury, or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property, by any inadequacy thereof, or defect therein.
- Enchanted Rentals LLC shall not be liable in the event any inventory is no longer available prior to ones event, because of loss or damage caused directly or indirectly to the rental item. Enchanted Rentals LLC will make every attempt to get a replacement rental as close to the rental item originally reserved or full refund for said purposed rental item.
- RENTAL DEPOSIT. Rental items will be reserved only upon a receipt of this signed rental agreement and a 50 percent non-refundable deposit. The final balance must be paid 14 days prior to the scheduled reservation date and is non-refundable.
- Customer agrees that changes to numbers of plates, flatware, glassware, linens, tables, and chairs cannot exceed a 10 percent decrease to reserved amount. Customer understands that Enchanted Rentals LLC makes no guarantee that there will be additional inventory available.
- DISPUTES. Customer agrees not to use vintage. rustic or boho items from any source other than Enchanted Rentals LLC including but not limited to china, teacups, mason jars, glassware, floral containers, furniture, props, flatware, and/or linens at the event without express written consent by Enchanted Rentals LLC in order to prevent ownership disputes and loss.
- WEATHER. In the event of forecasted rain for outdoor rentals, customer may cancel order for textiles, upholstered furniture, dining chairs, coffee tables, and side tables 24-48 hours in advance of the scheduled rental delivery. The final payment for these rental items will be refunded; but not the original 50 percent deposit. Any cancellations due to weather less than 24 hours in advance will incur the full rental and delivery charges. Enchanted Rentals LLC and its representatives reserve the exclusive right to not set up furniture outside if it is raining or if rain is imminent. “Forecasted rain” is defined as a 50 percent or greater likelihood of rain predicted for the rental date by Weather.com.
- HURRICANES. In the event of Hurricane or Tropical Storms that are deemed to ‘hit’ our area, as defined by Weather.com and the Governor of South Carolina, all rentals may be rescheduled within 30 days and only if alternate date is available for chosen rentals. 5o% deposit is non-refundable.
- WAREHOUSE PICKUPS. Customer agrees to furnish a covered vehicle for any pick ups from the warehouse. For pickups of tables, upholstered furniture, chairs and any large items, customer must provide moving blankets, ratchet straps to securely and safely transport vintage items. Customer understands that these items are fragile and must be treated with extreme care. Enchanted Rentals LLC and its associates reserves the right to refuse a customer warehouse pick up if they deem that the means transportable is not suitable.
- DELIVERY. Delivery includes assembly of rental items to one covered and secure location at the venue before the event and pick up of the items once it is over. Styling of items is an additional service that must be prearranged with Enchanted Rentals LLC. Customer acknowledges that any additional movement of the tables and chairs from the said location will incur additional charges (ie. moving chairs from a ceremony set up to reception) and are not included in the delivery charge. No one but Enchanted Rentals LLC is permitted to assemble or break down the tables, unless written consent.
- RETURN. All rental items must be returned to Enchanted Rentals, LLC within the rental period specified on the “Rental Order” of this agreement. Customer will have extended rental charges of $299 assessed for each 24 hour period it is late. If equipment is not returned within 4 days of the “Drop Off” information date listed on the Rental Agreement, such failure shall constitute an unauthorized taking and Enchanted Rentals LLC may consider such equipment stolen and take all steps necessary to recover said equipment, including charging the customer at cost price thereof, and shall be due upon billing in addition to the rental charge.
- Customer shall not deliver possessions of the rental property to any individual(s) other than Enchanted Rentals employees and shall require reasonable identification from such individual(s) prior to surrendering possession.
- In the event a rental item is returned to Enchanted Rentals LLC stained, damaged, or in broken condition, customer will be charged five (5) times the rental cost of the piece. Customer agrees to provide a valid credit card number at time of reservation, which will be charged by Enchanted Rentals LLC to pay for any such damages. Damage fees will be due upon billing and Enchanted Rentals LLC will make a reasonable effort to notify customer of damage fees before the credit card is charged.
- IDEMNITY. Customer shall indemnify Enchanted Rentals LLC against any claim, action, damages, and liability, including attorneys’ fees, arising or connected with customer’s use and possession of the rental property.
Liability Release Indemnification: Customer assumes liability for, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Enchanted Rentals LLC, its agents, employees, officers, and assigns from and against, any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, demands, damages, injuries (including, but not limited to, bodily injury, illness and death), claims, penalties, suits, actions, costs and expenses, including attorneys fee, of whatsoever kind and nature, relating to or arising out of the use, condition (including, but not limited to latent and other defects and whether or not discoverable by lessee or lessor), operation ownership, selection, delivery, leasing, or return of the equipment, regardless of where, how, and by whom operated, or any failure on the part of lessee to perform or comply with the conditions of this lease. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, lessee shall, at its own cost and expense, defend lessor against all claims, suits or proceedings commenced by anyone in which lessor is named as a party for which lessor is alleged to be liable or responsible as a result of or arising out of the equipment, or any alleged act or omission by lessor, and lessee shall be liable and responsible for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred in the defense and/or settlement, judgment, or other resolution thereof. In the event any such is commenced naming lessor as a party. Lessor may, in its sole discretion, elect to defend said action on its own behalf with counsel of its choice, and lessee shall be liable for and reimburse lessee for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s’ fees incurred by lessor in such defense. Purpose of this Clause: The indemnities and assumptions of the liabilities and obligations herein provided for shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the expiration or other termination of the lease. In the event lessor fails to perform under the terms of this contract, lessor shall be liable for any attorney’s fees and costs expended by lessee in any claim or action against lessor for breach of contract and/or for specific performance.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT. THIS CONTRACT IS VALID FOR ALL RENTALS PURCHASED BY THIS CUSTOMER, AND SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR CONTRACTS.